4.03.2013

Feminine Suiting

Whenever I think I've dressed a little too casually for work (see yesterday's outfit), I often purposefully choose something more formal to wear the next day.
Pants:  The Limited (old)
Blouse:  The Limited (old)
(Similar here and here)
Today, I chose my black high-waisted pants and paired them with a polkadot bow-front blouse.
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Belt:  The Limited
I love the retro vibe of the look. It's classic, but in an interesting way as it has a 1940s vibe.
I paired the outfit with a peplum blazer for work since it was chilly today.
Earrings: The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited (old)
Today's look isn't too different than one I previously posted (see here).  I had originally planned on wearing a red blazer, but I just felt like this one worked better.  
Shoes:  Target (old)
Sometimes it can easy to get stuck in certain outfit pairings, but if it ain't broke, why fix it, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!